Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Worse Red in 2006

Before I get into the long list of sweet beverages I enjoyed the last few days, I would like to send a Red Flag Warning to all wine consumers shopping at Trader Joe's for cheap bottles: earlier I blogged the acceptable Zarafa Sauvignon Blanc from South Africa so I tried the Red labelled Pinotage 2005 from the same producer and it was a big mistake :-( This is the worse wine I've ever drunk! I cannot describe the chemical taste of it but I can say it was not a bad bottle but their whole production since I got exact same comment from a friend who like me dumped it in the sink. I don't like when I have to do this so I wanted to share this experience so you won't have to do the same. Usually when a wine is not so good I can either use it for cooking or make vinegar...but not this one, no way! Fortunately I have more positive comments coming...

No comments: